OutBack Power FP2 VFXR3048E > 6.0 kW FLEXpower TWO Fully Pre-Wired & Factory Tested Dual Inverter System
Fully Pre-Wired Dual Inverter System – For 230 VAC / 50Hz applications
Dual VFXR3048E 6kW FLEXpower TWO, Pre-wired AC and DC boxes with 230Vac Bypass, 250ADC breakers, PNL-GFDI-80D and 80 Amp charge controller breakers, HUB, RTS, FLEXnet DC, and surge protectors plus two FLEXmax 80 MPPT charge controllers, MATE3 and brackets
- Factory tested, pre-wired and pre-configured systems
- Fast installation—just hang on the wall with the bracket (included) and make connections
- Off-grid and grid-tied functionality in one flexible system
- Powerful system in a compact, space-saving footprint
- Field-upgradable software
- Ample AC and DC breaker provisions
- GridZero technology effectively lets users “zero out” the utility grid if enough renewables are present, reducing or even eliminating grid dependence
- Advanced Battery Charging (ABC) supports a wide range of battery technologies including lithium-ion
- All components carry necessary ETL certifications
OutBack’s pre-assembled and pre-wired FLEXpower systems are now equipped with the updated FXR Series Grid/Hybrid inverter/chargers. This means that the most advanced Grid/Hybrid inverter features are now available on the industry’s most trusted and proven systems platform, for unmatched flexibility and value.
- 7 models available for 120VAC or 230VAC applications, ranging from 5000W to 7200W.
- 50Hz/60Hz selectable for regional diversity.
- Programmable for seven different modes including GridZero ,which blends utility power and stored renewable energy, minimizing grid dependence; also Support Mode for seamless generator integration.
- Advanced Battery Charging (ABC) with expanded charging voltages and time parameters accommodates charging profiles of new and emerging storage technologies including Lithium Ion, and Aqueous types.
- Field-upgradability eliminates system down-time for critical updates.
- Remote system control and monitoring available through any internet-enabled device with OPTICS RE.
The FLEXpower TWO is an ideal full-sized solution for residential and commercial applications including homes, farms, small businesses, and back-up power systems, with all necessary components integrated into a compact hang-on-the-wall system with a minimal footprint.